For manufacturing system, we use MRP. Manufacturing resource planning (MRP or specifically, MRP II) is an integrated method for the effective operational and financial planning of all resources of a manufacturing company and carried out in combination of computer and human resources. Evolved from the closed loop Material requirement planning (also called MRP), MRP II includes the integration of additional data into the system and simulates the what-if situation to allow some degree of estimation for the alternative options.
The typical MRP II system is modular in construction, which keep track of and regulate specific characteristic and functions of the entire business house.
These modules include:
- Master production schedule (MPS)
- Item master data (technical data)
- Bill of materials (BOM) (technical data)
- Production resources data (manufacturing technical data)
- Inventories and orders (inventory control)
- Purchasing management
- Material requirements planning (MRP)
- Shop floor control (SFC)
- Capacity planning or capacity requirements planning (CRP)
- Standard costing, FIFO costing and Weighted Average costing(cost control)
- Cost reporting / management (cost control)
- In addition of some auxiliary and various realted systems.
MRP II is capable of delivering benefits such as:
- Better control of inventories
- Accurate inventory records
- Reduced working capital for inventory
- Improved scheduling
- Productive relationships with suppliers
- Improved cash flow through quicker deliveries
- Secure cost calculation and reporting
At bridgetech.co.id, you can choose to base your MRP II between 2 softwares, Pronto and Odoo. Please contact us for further information. We are glad to help you to make your companies become better and more efficient.